Craig Golias is an “Instagram Star” because he posts pictures of his workout routines. Craig was born in 1983 in the US. This fitness giant graduated from a US public university after high school.
Craig was embarrassed by his childhood thinness. He worked hard to reach his fitness goals and is now a 6’3″ bodybuilder.
Craig was well-liked in the online fitness and bodybuilding communities. His workout and diet plans are nirvana for bodybuilders.
Craig Golias’s Workout
To be like Golias, you must supplement. Craig never skips pre, during, or post-workout. These boost energy, growth, and healing.
Warming up gives you energy and muscle pumps. Cooling down helps with fatigue and energy. Craig works out 6x/week. He only does cardio to lose fat quickly. He likes chest days and works out often.
- Monday: Work out your chest and hamstrings
- Tuesday: Arm Workout
- Wednesday: Workout for the back
- Thursday: Workout for the calves
- Friday – Shoulder Workout
- Saturday – Legs Workout
- Sunday – Take a break
- Squats: 4-5 sets and 4-6 reps
- Hack Squats and Smith Machine Squats: 2-3 sets and 4-6 reps
- When deadlifting, do 4-5 sets and 4-6 reps.
- Leg curls while lying down: 2-3 sets and 4-6 reps
- Calf Raise from Standing: 4-5 sets and 4-6 reps
- Seated Calf Raise: 2-3 sets and 4-6 repetitions
Workout for Chest, Biceps, and Triceps
- Incline Barbell Bench Press (SUPERSET): 4 to 5 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Flat Machine Chest Press: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Fly: 2 to 3 sets with 8 to 12 reps
- Cable Crossovers/Pec Deck: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Narrow Grip Bench Press: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Seated Overhead EZ Bar Triceps Extension: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Single Arm Cable Press Downs: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- EZ Bar Preacher Curl: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Alternating DB Hammer Curls from a standing position: 2–3 sets and 8–12 reps
- High Pulley Single Arm Bicep Curl: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Pull-ups with a wide grip and weights: 2-3 sets and 4-6 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Row: 4-5 sets with 4-6 repetitions
- T-Bar with a Small Handle Row: 2 to 3 sets with 4 to 6 reps
- Supported Chest Row: 4–5 sets and 8–12 reps
- Low Pulley Cable with a Narrow Grip Row: 2 to 3 sets with 8 to 12 reps
- Wide Grip Pull Down: 4 to 5 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Shoulder Press with a dumbbell: 4–5 sets and 8–12 reps
- Standing DB Side Lateral Raise: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Standing EZ Bar Front Lateral Raise: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Bent Over DB Rear Delt Lateral Raise: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Cable EZ Bar Upright Row: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
- Rope Face Pulls: 2 to 3 sets and 8 to 12 reps
Craig Golias Diet
Craig, the Enhanced Athlete, weighs 350-360 pounds and has low body fat. So, he’s one of the world’s biggest bodybuilders. Because he’s big, he’s called “Goliath.” After starring in Bigorexia, which was about muscle dysmorphia in bodybuilding, he became popular online and on social media.
- Beef, Turkey, White Rice, Egg Whites, and Veggies.
- Top 3 Foods (White rice, and Meat (beef and turkey).
- Chicken breast, lean steak, and a shake made of protein.
Craig’s weight determines how much protein he eats. He takes 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight or 525 kilograms per day.
He likes chicken breast, lean steak, eggs, and cottage cheese. Craig consumes 5–6 meals and 2 shakes daily. Four scoops of Enhanced Isolate Protein go into each shake. That’s 100g of protein per shake. He eats mostly protein and low-glycemic carbs.
Craig showed that the only limit is your mind. Believe in yourself and work hard to achieve your goals.
You know Craig Golias’ diet and workout routine. If you need inspiration, read about Craig Golias. Please comment and share if you like this post. Keep believing and working hard to achieve your fitness goals.
Craig Golias age and Height
Age, Height & Body Measurements, Craig Golias’s currently age 36 years old. Craig Golias’s height is 6 feet 3 inches & weight is Not Available, right?
Craig Golias bodybuilder
Craig Golias hasn’t competed in a bodybuilding show since 2013. But when he quit competitive bodybuilding he didn’t quit the bodybuilding lifestyle as a whole. He’s now bigger than ever and aiming to grow even more massive going into 2021.
Read More: Kelly Gale Height, Weight, Relationships & Body Measurements