Myprepaidcenter.com Activation Required: Activation and Login
Myprepaidcenter.com activation is a website that may be used to manage prepaid gift cards that have been issued by MetaBank. These cards include T-Mobile Value Cards, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. The website itself is run by Blackhawk Network, Inc., and you can use it to activate and manage your prepaid cards, in addition to doing balance inquiries and activating new cards online.
If you haven’t yet activated your card after receiving it, you won’t be able to use it until you do so online. Please note that this is a must before you can use your card.
Visit the activation page, also known as the homepage, of www.myprepaidcenter.com in order to activate your prepaid card or gift card. On this page, you should see two forms:
- 1. Using the form on the right-hand side of the page that is labelled “Activate Card/Sign In With Your Card Number,” enter the information pertaining to your card, such as the card number, the expiration data, and the security code.
- Navigate to the “I’m not a Robot” link and answer the “Capcha” question that appears next.
- After that, click the “Log In” button.
In order to activate your new prepaid card, you will need to fill out all of the boxes on the right-hand side of the screen. After that, you need to click on the “Create Profile” link, which will take you to a page where you may input your personal information, such as your name, username, password, and email address. Your password needs to be at least eight characters long and contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, at least one number, and at least one special character (@!#$%*&).
Myprepaidcenter.com – How Do I Log In
Users who have never logged into their account before can do so by entering the card number and the three-digit security code that is printed on the back of their prepaid card. This can be accomplished by following the steps outlined in the Myprepaidcenter.com activation section, which can be found above. The process also requires making use of the form located on the right-hand side of the webpage.
Step-by-step instructions on how to create your Myprepaidcenter profile
If you are having trouble making a profile, please follow these simple steps:
- To get started, go to www.myprepaidcenter.com/users/new. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Please provide your name and the information for the cardholder.
- Visit the Myprepaidcenter website and create an account before entering your email address.
- Select a security question and then provide an answer to that question.
- Provide a password and confirm that password.
- Select the language of the alert notice that you like (English, Spanish, or French).
- Check the box that says “I’m Not a Robot.”
- Select the “Create Profile” option from the menu.
How can I find out how much money is left on my prepaid card
Go to the homepage of the website, which is located at www.myprepaidcenter.com, and log in using either your username and password on the left hand side of the screen or your card number and security code on the right hand side of the screen. This will allow you to check the balance on your card through the website. Once you’ve logged into your account, go to the “Balance” tab, where you should find the information you need.
If you would rather check your balance over the phone, you can do so by calling the toll-free number that is printed on the back of the card. Alternatively, if you would prefer to check your balance online, you can do so here. Choose “Check Balance” when asked to do so to see how much money you have left.